Our Vision, Values and Purpose
A world without torture and where communities respect, embrace and empower people from refugee backgrounds to thrive.
We aim to build trust and confidence, promote wellbeing and achieve the best possible outcomes by:
- Valuing the inherent strengths and capability of clients and their communities. Treating others the way we would like to be treated, being accountable and honest
- Acknowledging, promoting and defending human rights
- Working together, supporting and engaging each other in all aspects of what we do
- Dealing with complex and difficult problems and always looking for ways to improve. Maintaining professional standards and
- Remaining independent and non aligned, living our shared values.
To be a leader in delivering specialist trauma focussed services that work with the strengths and resilience of refugees, their families and communities, to rebuild lives shattered by torture and other traumatic events.