Work With Us
Foundation House provides specialised services to advance the health, wellbeing and human rights of people from refugee backgrounds in Victoria who have experienced torture or other traumatic events in their country of origin or while fleeing those countries.
Each year, we work in partnership with thousands of refugee-background survivors and their communities to make a positive difference. Our dedicated staff work across five locations in metropolitan Melbourne, and we also work with outreach sites in community and health services in regional and rural Victoria.
Foundation House employs approximately 200 people with expertise in a range of disciplines from psychiatry, psychology, social work, community development, health promotion and natural therapies; to teaching and education, finance, information technology, information management, human resources, quality improvement, communications, management and administration.
Benefits available to Foundation House employees include:
• Generous personal, parental and compassionate leave
• Salary packaging of up to $15,900 per annum with additional meals and entertainment packaging
• Collegiate and supportive work environment
• A range of wellbeing initiatives including access to an Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for independent and confidential counselling
• Ongoing learning and professional development opportunities.