Work With Us
Foundation House provides specialised services to advance the health, wellbeing and human rights of people from refugee backgrounds in Victoria who have experienced torture or other traumatic events in their country of origin or while fleeing those countries.
Each year, we make a positive difference to the lives of more than 5,000 people from refugee backgrounds. Our dedicated staff work across five locations in metropolitan Melbourne and seven outreach sites in partnership with community and health services in regional and rural Victoria.
Foundation House currently employs approximately 200 people with expertise in a range of disciplines from psychiatry, psychology, social work, community development, health promotion and natural therapies to teaching and education, management, finance, information technology, human resources, communications and administration.
Benefits available to Foundation House employees include:
- Generous personal and carers leave, parental and compassionate leave
- Salary packaging of up to $15,899 per annum
- Additional meals and entertainment packaging
- Friendly and supportive work environment
- A range of wellbeing initiatives including access to an Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for independent and confidential counselling
- Ongoing learning and professional development opportunities