The work of the Foundation House Practice and Sector Development Program is informed by more than 30 years of research and practitioners’ experiences, as well as our Integrated Trauma Recovery Service Model (ITRSM), our Practice Development Framework, Rebuilding Shattered Lives, and international best practice.
Our Professional Learning and Consultancy program is:
- Informed by survivors’ experiences
- Based in theory, evidence and practice-based knowledge
- Located within political, social and historical contexts
- Respectful of participant experiences
- Inclusive of reflective processes in learning
- Located within a broader approach to systemic change through capacity building within sectors
- Supported through a sustainable business approach.