Foundation House provides tailored professional learning based on the learnings from over 30 years of research and practice working with refugee survivors of torture and other traumatic events. Professional development packages can be tailored to the needs of individuals, groups and organisations.
Let us know your organisation’s learning needs and we will follow up with a phone call.
How we work
- We will work closely with you to identify the learning needs of your staff, formulate the best structure and approach to professional development, tailor our training materials to meet your specific needs, and work with you on how to integrate learnings into your organisational culture and systems, using an organisational capacity building approach.
- Our tailored professional learning activities can be one-off experiences or a series of events including training, a reflective practice groups, or a whole-of-organisation systems approach.
Content tailored to your organisation
All currently scheduled Workshops can be tailored to your organisation – see current Calendar
In addition, previously delivered content has included material on:
- Trauma informed practice (as systems approach)
- Gender and the refugee experience, including motherhood, parenting, sexual violence and women’s health
- Working with children and families
- Understanding masculinity in the context of torture and trauma
- Sustainable practice and self-care
- Family violence
- Trauma informed supervision
Please complete our enquiry form and we will contact you to discuss our fees.
Follow this link for further information on extended consultancy services including secondary consultation, supervision, and reflective practice groups.